The Dish Network and the NFL Network wanted to promote Thursday Night Football throughout the country at various bars and restaurants. In order to promote the Thursday night games and the venue, marketing “kits” were created that included coasters, window decals, posters, banners, pennant streamers, a digital camera and staff t-shirts all branded with a consistent Thursday Night Football message.
The NFL/Dish Networks hired a “traditional advertising” agency to manage the overall program, generate the overall message, and generate the creative aspects of the program. This agency contracted Stran to provide the premiums, logistics, and distribution/fulfillment for the program.
- Produced and distributed over 500 kits including•1,800,000 premiums.
- Signage including posters, windows, signs, table tents.
- Distributed to 500 different locations while providing tracking and delivery confirmation.
- Helped realize over $75,000 in costs savings in shipping alone by shipping LTL carrier opposed to common carrier (FEDEX, UPS).
- Increased contracting agencies’ bottom line while freeing up resources.