CAREERS AT STRAN
Looking to make a career change? Check out all of our current openings below!
Stran is looking for a Full-Time Graphic Designer. In this role, you’ll execute top quality visual solutions for our customers and internal team. Projects include production design, product renderings, presentation design, infographics, internal/external Marketing collateral, ecommerce & digital asset design and more! Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for a Full-Time Controller. The Controller is an integral member of our team and is provided with significant responsibility and opportunity. This individual must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be able to manage a team of nine in our accounting department and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for a Full-Time HR Generalist/Office Manager. Under Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, this individual performs a wide range of HR duties to support the growth of the business and enhance the company culture. In this hybrid role you will support the Director of Human Resources (90% of your daily duties) with the other 10% as Office Manager. The Human Resources Generalist, under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, provides administrative support to the human resources department to include, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, retention of staff, benefits administration, orientation of staff, and policy administration. Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for an experienced IT and technology generalist to lead internal IT and technology projects. This role will manage the relationship with our current managed IT partner, and oversee a small, but growing team focused on our internal technology needs. This is a “player-coach” role, and the ideal candidate should be prepared to lead and nurture the team to the next level. Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for a Client Service Manager role within our organization. This person will lead a team of ~10 people within the Client Services organization. They will drive their team to provide a superior client experience, improve the way we work, streamline processes, and increase our overall value. They will drive the success of their team by setting and achieving professional development and strategic business goals for their direct reports. Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for an Entry level Sales & Business Development executive to learn the promotional products industry. This is an opportunity to learn a business from the ground up and build your own personal network to drive sales. Learn about the effectiveness of promotional products to drive brand exposure and brand loyalty. Read the full job description here.
Stran is looking for an Outside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue & profit performance selling Stran’s complete suite of promotional product solutions & marketing services. The primary focus of this position is new business development with the intention of obtaining transactional business, while supplementing sales efforts with securing contractual program business. Read the full job description here.
The eCommerce Operations Associate will work in support of Stran’s eCommerce initiatives to ensure that the company’s eCommerce processes (inventory, order status, integrations, upgrades, etc.) and technology systems working in an efficient and effective manner so that customer satisfaction, accountability, usability, and scalability can be maximized. It will be your responsibility to support the current processes and current eCommerce systems, assist in managing projects related to new and existing eCommerce customer sites, and act as database manager as it pertains to eCommerce (product, warehouse, customer, inventory, order, etc.). Read the full job description here.
To apply for any of the positions listed on this page, please send a resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please list the job title in the email subject line.
We look forward to reviewing your information. If your background reflects our current needs, we'll reach out directly with next steps. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Boston, Fairfield, CT, NYC, Philly, Miami, South Carolina, Chicago, Dallas (HH), Kansas City (HH) Vancouver, Toronto, LA, Jacksonville, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia